OUR PRIVACY PROMISE TO OUR CLIENTS AND CUSTOMERS
Safety and transparency are our priorities.
We have to collect and store some data about customers and subscribers, like names and email addresses. We also have to share customer data with our trusted partners like Facebook and Mailchimp (Our email provider) to ensure that we’re able to contact customers with festival news and updates.
We promise to collect, process, store and share this data safely and securely. We’ll also make sure that the other businesses we work with are just as careful with your data. We use data to keep you in the loop!
If customers choose to receive further marketing from you, we will let you know when tickets are on sale, or send the latest festival news or line-up information, via email, Facebook, Twitter or other digital marketing platforms. Remember, that customers can always opt-out of this at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading ‘unsubscribe’ along with the name of the brand/festival/company/business
2. HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
3. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
4. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOUR INDIRECTLY
5. INFORMATION WE GET FROM THIRD PARTIES
6. HOW WE USE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
7. WHO WE MIGHT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
9. YOUR RIGHTS
10. COOKIES USED BY OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS AND THEIR BENEFITS
11. MANAGING COOKIES
12. OUR DETAILS
13. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER1. INTRODUCTION
We are committed to ensuring the safeguarding of your customer data and will adhere to our policies outlined below.
1.1 This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors, in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
1.3 Our website incorporates privacy controls which affect how we will process your personal data. By using the privacy controls, you can specify whether you would like to receive direct marketing communications and limit the publication of your information. You can access your data at any time by emailing email@example.com
1.4 In this policy, “we,” “us” and “our” refer to Mustard Media Marketing LTD. For more information about us, see Section 12.2. HOW WE USE YOUR CUSTOMERS PERSONAL DATATo communicate with you.
From time to time we will send news and updates to customers via email or SMS. Please be aware that that these communications are not made for marketing purposes and as such, customers will continue to receive them even if they opt-out from receiving marketing communications.To personalise your customer experience
We may use customer personal data in order to tailor our services to needs and preferences and to provide you with a personalised customer experience.To keep you informed
Occasionally we will keep customers informed about relevant festival news and updates via email, SMS, Social media or other digital marketing platforms. To do this, we will share this data with our trusted partners: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Mailchimp (Email provider), and Text Global (SMS provider) We will never share customer data with another third party without their consent. Remember that your customers can choose to opt out of our updates by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading ‘unsubscribe’ along with the name of the brand/festival/company/business3. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT CUSTOMERS
If a customer registers for one of our client newsletters or request any advance information about their Events or services (such as access to pre-registration or early bird tickets), we will collect customer name and contact details.
If a customer make a purchase with (whether for an Event ticket, Event package or any other goods and/or services) we’ll collect any information necessary to provide you with your purchase. For example:
we’ll typically ask for your name, age, email address, account password, date of birth, and payment details so we can process your Event ticket purchase, deliver your ticket and/or your cashless payment wristband to you. We may also request other emergency contact information; we’ll collect information about any particular requirements you may have in order to gain access to an Event: this may mean providing us with information about your physical health or similarly sensitive information; if there are circumstances where we need to verify your age for entry to an Event or for fraud prevention and detection, we will ask for proof of identity and age (such as a driver’s licence or passport); and Competitions and Surveys • Every now and again, we might invite you to participate in competitions or surveys. We’ll collect information so you can participate in these and deliver the prize if you win: this will include details such as your name, age and email address and any other information you provide in connection with your promotion entry and/or survey response.4. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU INDIRECTLY
• If you contact us through one of our online forms, or our social media channels, by phone or email, we may keep a copy or record of that correspondence.
IP address and device information
• We will collect certain technical information about your device visits to our Platform and how you use the Platform. This may include your IP address, geographical location, device details such as your IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device's wireless network interface), browser type, referral source, length of visit, operating system, number of page views and similar information. This information may be collected by a third-party analytics
service provider on our behalf and/or may be collected using cookies. For more details about cookies please see the specific section below.
Email Response Information
• We might collect information about how you react to the emails we send to you, for example, how many times you open the email or if you engage with its content (for instance, by clicking on any links within it).
Social Media and Information you post online and reviews
• We might collect information relating to any social media posts or comments you share online about our Events that are in the public domain (for instance, if you leave a review about our Event on a third-party social media site like Facebook). If you leave a comment or review on one of our social media official pages (such as through our Facebook, twitter or Instagram accounts), we may use this information to respond to your posts. We are not in control of these third-party platforms and you should refer their privacy notices if you want to know more about how they use the information you share online.5. INFORMATION WE GET FROM THIRD PARTIES
Ticket agents and service providers
• We will collect information about you from third parties that we work closely with so we are able to deliver the goods or services you have requested. For example, we might work with a ticket agent who you have bought a ticket from for a festival. In those circumstances, they might give us your details so we can provide you with access to the Events you bought tickets for, or other ancillary services. We might also use third-party companies to manage our payment systems or Platform, they may collect information directly from you on our behalf. We may also use the data provided from our ticket partners to provide you with relevant festival updates via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter or other digital marketing platforms. We will only use this data provided that you have consented to further marketing. You can opt out at any time by emailing email@example.com or clicking the opt-out link on the e-mail. 6. HOW WE USE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may use your information for the following purposes:
Service and Operational Purposes
• to provide you with any goods, services and information that you have requested from us;
• to manage your entry to any of our clients festivals, including age and identification verification;
• to provide you customer service and support, deal with enquiries or update you of any
changes to services;
• we might contact you by phone to offer assistance if you have entered your contact details onour Platform to purchase our Events but have not completed your purchase;
• to improve and update our Platform and to make sure that content from our Platform is presented to you in the most effective and optimal manner (please view the specific Cookies section for more information);
• to carry out aggregated and anonymised research about general engagement with our Events, Platform and other goods and services; and
• to allow us to monitor access to, and attendance at any of our clients festivals for health, safety and security purposes.
We will only contact customers for marketing purposes if you have opted-in to receive further marketing from us. By opt-in, this means that you have passed on your email to one of our clients and have confirmed that you are happy for us to contact you with festival updates and news via Email and our third party partners: Facebook, Twitter, Text Global, Google and any further digital marketing partners that we work with. If you have given your email address to one of our clients or ticketing providers, but chosen to opt-out of further marketing, then we will only contact you via email and will never contact you via our third party partners: Facebook, Twitter, Text Global, Google, and any further digital marketing partners that we work with. We no longer store Facebook custom audiences, Twitter lists or pixel data from previous years within our third party platforms, as we can’t be certain that all of these customers are happy for us to contact them via our third parties. Therefore, if you have attended one of our clients events in the past and wish to continue to receive further marketing from us then you will need to accept the email invitation from our client to indicate that we are able to contact you via these platforms. If you have opted-in to receiving further updates from one of our clients, then we will use the partners identified below to communicate with you.WE MAY SHARE YOUR DATA WITH OUR TRUSTED THIRD PARTIES
Facebook Custom audiences
We add Facebook tracking pixels to our clients websites. This enables Facebook to understand when you have visited the site as well as your behaviour. Facebook is then able to serve you with relevant content based on this information. You can choose to opt out of Facebook cookies at any time. When you visit our website we give you the option to agree/disagree with cookies. In addition, we have provided information on how to disable cookies on your browser below.
Facebook chat bot
Occasionally we use Facebook chat bots on our clients Facebook pages. Customers are able to unsubscribe from this service at any time, by simply typing ‘unsubscribe’ at any time into the chat bot. We will not send any promotional material to people who have opted-in to our chat bots without them first accepting the conversation flow. We may send plain-text messages at our discretion via our chat bot to those who have opted in to the chat-bot.
We may share customer email address with Twitter in order to add you to a relevant ‘Audience list’. This means that we are able to send you relevant content ensuring that you will be the first to know about any announcements, news or competitions. We will never share these Lists with any of our partners, other festivals or businesses. We also use interest based targeting in order to send festival news to those who we believe may be interested. If you see an advert from us and would like to stop us from sending these to you you can amend your privacy settings to do so. You can find the Twitter GDPR policy here > https://gdpr.twitter.com/en.html
Google and YouTube
We use Google Tag Manager to enable us to use Google tracking pixels on our clients website. This allows us to send you relevant marketing via Google channels, such as display banners and Youtube, based on your behaviour on the website. You can find the Google GDPR policy here > https://privacy.google.com/businesses/compliance/#?modal_active=none
• We may use customer information to enable us to enforce our legal rights, and/or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees and/or other third parties.7. WHO WE MIGHT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
We might share your personal information with:
• any other third party that you have indicated you are happy for us to share your information with for marketing purposes;
• advertisers and advertising networks so they can serve relevant adverts to you. This information will only be used in anonymised or aggregated form. For example, we might provide information that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on a particular advertisement on any given day;
• prospective sellers or buyers of any business or assets if, we need to disclose information about people who attend our Events or use our products or services;
8.1 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
8.2 You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
8.3 We may notify you of changes to this policy by email .
9.1 You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you;
(a) the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity [(for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address)].
9.2 We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
9.3 You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can do this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the header ‘Unsubscribe’
9.4 In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.10.COOKIES USED BY OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS AND THEIR BENEFITS
The following types of cookies may be in use on our clients websites:
Category 1: strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
Category 2: performance cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
Category 3: Functionality Cookies
These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Category 4: Targeting or Advertising Cookies
Functionality and targeting cookies.
You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(b) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
(c) http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
(e) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
(f) https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
11.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
12. OUR DETAILS
12.1 This website is owned and operated by Mustard Media Marketing LTD.
12.2 We are registered in Alex House, 260/268 Chapel Street, Salford, Manchester, M3 5JZ
12.3 Our principal place of business is at Empress Business Centre, 380 Chester Road, Manchester M16 9EA Company No: 08722006 VAT 185 9330 76
12.4 You can contact us:
(a) by post, to the postal address given above
(b) by email to email@example.com
13. Data protection officer
13.1 Our data protection officer's contact details are: firstname.lastname@example.org /
LAST MODIFIED: May 2018