A rare opportunity to become an integral part of the team at Mustard Media, specialists in launching some of the most well-known music festivals, events and websites and with a vision to become known as a world-class agency for launches.
You will be based at the office in Manchester and responsible for ensuring the agency handles it’s workload efficiently and effectively so it can produce the outstanding work required to achieve its world-class ambitions. You’ll work with and manage teams launching music festivals & other products internationally, building websites and creating branding. You will manage the whole project/retainer process from idea generation all the way through to launch, minimising risks to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to the highest quality.
Furthermore, you’ll help the senior management team implement new products and be involved in upgrading the existing offering as you all work towards driving the agency forward. This is an opportunity to become one of the key players at Mustard Media.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of marketing experience with at least 12 months in an Account Manager or Digital Project Manager position.
Early December in Manchester (UK).
- Planning & overseeing the digital projects in their entirety from conception to launch.
- Managing multiple teams to ensure the best quality final product.
- Ensuring all digital projects are within client and project budgets.
- Liaising with the clients and Client Services teams to stay in the loop on progress.
- Lead weekly meetings and ensure any required resources are available for the teams.
- Planning digital campaigns from the initial stages through to final delivery
- Continuously assessing working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement
- Identifying and implementing KPIs and project milestones
- Reviewing project resources and providing an analysis on whether they meet the demands of the project
- Forming strong relationships with the client and developing communication channels between the relevant parties.
- Ensuring key Service Level Agreements are met.
- Regularly updating key stakeholders on project status.
- Overseeing the project’s financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes.
- Analysing the success of client campaigns, producing reports and data analysis as supporting evidence.
- Working as part of a team to win new business and develop current client relationships as part of the business pipeline.
- Previous experience managing digital projects from start to finish ensuring they are completed within agreed budgets and to the best quality.
- Able to coordinate multiple projects at once, motivating the different teams and personalities throughout the week.
- Able to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Ambitious and driven.
- Confident in your ability to lead the project team.
- Evidence of previous success in Project Management.
- Multi-tasker with the ability to juggle many projects.
- Agency experience with strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Passion for music & digital projects.
- Creative flair and innovative approach.
- The senior management team at the company meet regularly with a board and have a real hand in defining the company's direction and activities.
- 25 days paid annual leave, encouragement to take your birthday off.
- Great office facilities, including table tennis and free parking (at the moment).
- Regular socials, and perks including gig tickets, festival tickets and more.
- An environment that rewards innovation and seeks to be at the forefront of the industry.
- Be part of a fast-growing company, with a rapidly expanding client base.
- Free Breakfasts on Mondays.
- Friday finishes at 4pm
- Nest Pension
Please send applications to email@example.com