A rare opportunity to become an integral part of the team at Mustard Media, specialists in launching some of the most well-known music festivals, events and websites and with a vision to become known as a world-class agency for launches.
You will be responsible for ensuring your team produces the outstanding work required to achieve its world-class ambitions. You’ll work with and manage teams building marketing campaigns within events, retail, lifestyle and fintech accounts as well as building websites and creating branding. You will direct the whole project/retainer process from idea generation all the way through to launch, minimising risks to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to the highest quality. You’ll develop and build existing client relationships
You’ll help the senior management team create and implement new products, upgrading the existing offering as you all work towards driving the agency forward. This is an opportunity to become one of the key players at Mustard Media.
November/December in Manchester (UK).
Salary DOE + incentive scheme.
- Responsible for all client accounts within your team and the client-agency relationship.
- Managing the production of work within your team.
- Ensuring the profitability and growth of client accounts.
- Supporting the Account Management Team in writing creative briefs and directing the strategic development of creative work.
- Enhancing the agencies creative and operational processes to ensure the output of outstanding results.
- Leading the management of pitch preparation for new business opportunities and producing and presenting new business proposals and tenders.
- Financial forecasting for your team’s client accounts.
- Developing accurate proposals and budgets.
- Leading the efficient planning and management of all projects from brief through to execution.
- Reviewing creative and strategic work and proactively suggesting improvements.
- Ensuring work developed for your clients is on-brief and of a high quality.
- Managing your team ensuring they are happy and motivated.
- Ensuring your team have objectives and regular performance reviews.
- At least 12 months as an Account Director or Head of Marketing.
- You’ll need to be able to lead and inspire your team, clients, and other external partners
- You’ll be commercially and creatively minded
- Proven ability to negotiate effectively.
- Confidence to take charge when necessary.
- Ability to delegate tasks effectively.
- Being able to evaluate & direct creative work offering constructive & decisive feedback.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about marketing.
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- The senior management team at the company meet regularly with a board and have a real hand in defining the company's direction and activities.
- 25 days paid annual leave, encouragement to take your birthday off.
- Regular socials, and perks including gig tickets, festival tickets and more.
- An environment that rewards innovation and seeks to be at the forefront of the industry.
- Be part of a fast-growing company, with a rapidly expanding client base.
- Free Breakfasts on Mondays.
- Friday finishes at 4pm.
Send applications to: email@example.com